Educational Crop Circle Sites
Crop "circles" are generally intricate and complex geometric patterns that seem to mysteriously appear in farm fields overnight.
While many people believe crop circles are created by artistic aliens trying to deliver messages to earthlings from space, they are more likely the result of human pranksters.
In 1991, two men from Southampton, England, admitted they had conceived the idea as a prank and demonstrated to the public exactly how they created many crop circles using only planks, rope, hats, and wire as tools.
However, because no one ever seems to witness crop circles during the actual, dark-of-night, construction, true believers think it is only logical to suspect mischevious space aliens. or greys, instead of humans.
Science Resources for Learning More About The Mysterious Phenomenon of Crop Circles
Where Do Crop Circles Really Come From?
The links on this page may help to shed light on these mysterious circle formations.
- Drawing A Crop Circle Results of a student geometry project based project. (Spanish Site)
- How to Make a Crop Circle
- Mystery of Cropcircles
- Skeptic's Dictionary: crop "circle"
- Wheat Graffiti - A roundup of the top of the crops
How to Diagram a Crop Circle
- What to Do when the Aliens Finally Arrive
- Royal Alien Ass chewing
- Visitation of the Alien Tourists | AKA Space Age Christmas tale